Gold - Performance
The Gold Performance is for swimmers ages 12 to 14 who are committed to train at the intensity, focus, and volume to compete at the local, regional, and and aspire to compete at the national level. Swimmers will be expected to attend practice, listen and develop exceptional technique, work hard, and perform in practice and at meets.
- Practice is offered 6 times a week.
- Practices are 1 h 45 minute to 2 hours in duration.
- Practice include both dryland and swimming training.
What swimmers need:
Swimmers are required to have an equipment bag that has the following items:
- Snorkel / Fins / Paddles / Pull Buoy
Expectations for Gold - Performance Group:
- Swimmers are expected to make 5 practices per week. Practice is not mandatory, but it is required communicate when any practice will be missed beforehand with the head coach.
- Swimmers have earned multiple A times and/or can make 10 x 100 free on 1:30 yds.
- Swimmers are expected to attend the designated meets assigned by the coaching staff and all events will be approved by the head coach.
- Strive to achieve competitive excellence at the local and regional level by attending all meets prescribed by the coaching staff.
- Athletes must conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to actions needed to promote and support the goals of the team.