Benefits of Swimming
Swimming is an ideal sport, with considerable benefits:
- Develops high quality aerobic endurance, the most important key to physical fitness.
- Supports proportional muscular development by using all major muscle groups.
- Enhances children's natural flexibility.
- Helps develop superior coordination.
- Is the most injury-free of children's sports.
- Brings kids fitness and enjoyment for life.
In addition, learning and using swimming skills engages the thinking process. Their accomplishments in learning and using new skills contribute to a stronger self-image and promote self-confidence.