- Swimmers must be registered on our website HamptonDolphins.org. Failure to register will prevent your swimmer(s) from joining practice and being signed up for meet events.
- By registering, you will also be asked to fill in and sign our club’s liability release agreement, code of conduct agreement, and media release. You can also find printable versions of these forms on our website and near the end of this handbook. Please help your swimmer(s) appropriately understand our club’s policy and code of conduct before signing these forms.
- Transferring swimmers must submit AMS transfer form during registration.
- Online access
- You will be provided with login information for HamptonDolphins.org and gain access to the following:
- Event Signup
- Volunteer Signup
- Discounted online shopping for our Swim Store
- Swimmers’ Folders
- Each swimmer or family has a labeled folder sorted by his or her last name. The folders are stored in a box kept at spectator area. Documents, ribbons and other items may be placed in these folders as needed. Families should check their folders periodically.
- USA Swimming Benefits
- As a new Hampton Dolphins member, your swimmer automatically becomes a new member of USA Swimming (USAS). For returning members, your membership with USAS will automatically be renewed.
- Benefits of athlete membership in USA Swimming include: