RULES & GUIDELINES AT MEETS
- Swimmers and parents are to follow our club and USA Swimming code of conduct.
- Photography is NOT permitted behind the starting blocks, in the locker rooms and other restroom facility at all times.
- Flash photography is NOT permitted at all time. Parents and family members are to be courteous toward other spectators during meets.
- Cell phones are NOT permitted behind the starting blocks.
- Swimmers are encouraged to participate in at least 2 meets per season.
- Swimmers are to stay close to our team’s tent setup or with their guardians. New swimmers are to stay close to their teammates to avoid missing events.
- Parents are required to be wholly responsible for their swimmers during all participated meets.
- Parent are to help swimmers stay organized and well-prepared for each meet, not to overfeed, choose light snacks and avoid energy or sugary drinks.