To sign up for a meet or event:
- Log in to the JCCS website
- Click on the Meets & Events tab and go to the entry for the meet you want to enter.
- Click on the Attend this Event button
- Click on the Member Name
- Click on the Signup Record pull-down and select Yes
- Once yes is selected, you will see the events your child may be eligible to swim
- You will also see the best times inserted into the Entry Time field and highlighted in yellow
- Check the box to the left of the name for those events you would like to swim
- Please take careful notice of the time standards that must be met in the right-side columns
- Once you have finished, click on the Submit Button in the lower right
- Repeat the process for additional swimmers
- You will notice that the Coach Approval column will indicate Pending after you submit
A coach will review your declaration and APPROVE or REJECT your request. Once the entries have been reviewed you will be able to check your status by signing in and clicking on the Edit Commitment button for any events listed. Look at the Coach Approval column for the events that you have been confirmed to swim.
- As noted in Escrow information: If an account is 45 days past due during the season, swimmers will not be able to sign up for meets
- If a meet is mandatory and a swimmer had not signed up, the coach will contact parent to sign them up.