If you would like more information please contact our team representative:
Kathy McFaden: [email protected]
TRAINING CARD: /amjccs/UserFiles/File/Officials%20Training%20Card(1).pdf
WHAT DOES AN OFFICIAL DO: /amjccs/UserFiles/File/AMS_Introduction%20to%20Officiating-jccs.pdf
- Unquestionably, being on deck at the edge of the pool is the best view to watch a swim meet.
- AMS Officials are volunteers
- Each team, depending on their size, is required to maintain a minimum number of officials. By officiating, you help your team stay in compliance with their AMS team/club registration requirements.
- There likely is no better reason to officiate than to get free food and drink at the meets that you work. The Host Clubs provide hospitality to the coaches and officials.
- Most AMS Officials will tell you that standing on deck and being involved in the ebb and flow of the meet is far better than sitting in the stands