Sailfish High School Juniors
High School Juniors should be thinking about and looking at colleges at this time.
Questions to ask yourself:
1. What type of school - large or small?
2. What would I like to study?
3. Will I swim in college? If yes
a. Don’t be the very fastest or slowest on the team.
b. What division should I be swimming in?
c. The coach is important but don’t count on the coach being at the school for four years.
4. How far from home am I willing to go?
When you get down to five schools Al will write the coach for you. Send to Al (Al@jccsailfish.org) by
December 1st, 2019 with the names of up to five colleges you would like him to contact. Include the following information for each college:
- Name of school – up to 5
- Coach’s name, address, phone and email
- School grade average, rank and test scores
- Best times in yards and meters