Vision Statement: Building Champions. In the pool. In the community. In LIFE.
Mission Statement: To be a premier competitive swim team through complete development of our athletes’ physical, mental, and moral toughness. Our athletes will be leaders in their sport, in their community, and in their lives. This will be accomplished through the tireless vigilance of Moon Aqua Club’s coaches, families, and swimmers.
- To nurture the whole child at every age while, realizing that each one is different and to allow young people to develop as far as their dreams, talents, and efforts take them.
- To teach young people the process of achieving. Help them set worthy goals, promote a strong work ethic, provide support when they struggle, to encourage them to dream, and inspire them to persevere until they succeed.
- To provide a level of coaching that will lead to the development of world-class swimmers, should they so aspire, while at the same time allowing beginning swimmers to develop character, self-confidence, and the love for the sport in a caring and considerate atmosphere.
- To encourage parents to actively support both their child and the program as a whole, while realizing that their personal investment is a key ingredient to a young person’s success in any endeavor.
- To provide the community and the swimming world with young people who are becoming the best they can be—as individuals, students, citizens, and athletes.