Coach Chris Ogden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coach Shannon Poleski (email@example.com)
Coach Megan Bilko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coach Tawnya Mann (email@example.com)
Coach Tommy Steele (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please contact the instructors directly in order to set up a private lessons.
- Make contact with an instructor via email. Indicate in the email the swimmer's age, skill level, and goals for the lesson.
- An instructor will reply in a timely manner to set up a date and time for your lesson.
- Visit www.peaqpgh.org and look under the Swim School tab. Follow the steps to register your swimmer. The lesson will not happen if you do not register!
- Upon completion of registration print a copy of your receipt!
- Bring this printed receipt to your lesson.
*** Please note that due to the coaches’ busy meet schedules, there may be a wait period between first contact with the coach and completion of the lesson.
All private lessons MUST be paid in full prior to the start of the lesson. The cost of a thirty-minute session is $35 Payments will be made via credit card through our club website once a time and start date are scheduled with an instructor. Upon payment, a receipt will be emailed to you. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson and show your printed receipt to the instructor. If you don’t have proof of purchase, the instructor will NOT teach the lesson.
*** Please be mindful that lessons run consecutively every 30 minutes. It is very important that you arrive for your lesson 5 minutes early so your swimmer is ready to get in the pool at his/her designated lesson time.
If you need to cancel a lesson, 24 hours notice is required. Please contact the coach via email if a lesson needs to be canceled.
Locker Room Policy and Pool Deck Policy:
No parents will be allowed in the locker rooms. If a child needs assistance with getting dressed or with other bathroom needs, families are welcome to use the two restrooms in the hall located outside the pool area and beneath the stands. Additionally, no parents are allowed on the pool deck.
Private Lesson Policy:
A parent or guardian must stay in the stands for the entire length of a swimmer’s private lesson.
* Any questions about private lessons that can’t be answered by a coach can be sent to email@example.com.
Click here to begin the registration process