Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - Upper St. Clair Location - Learn to Dive Program
Check back for future clinics in the Spring of 2018
Insurance coverage runs from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018; once you pay the fees and are enrolled in the AAU insurance program, you will be covered through August 31, 2018.
Learn to Dive - Level Descriptions
Skills Required to Participate in Advanced Diving:
- Front Dive
- Back Dive
- 1 Twisting Dive
- Front Flip or Front 1.5
- Back Flip
Skills Required to Participate in Intermediate Diving:
- Basic Understanding of Forward Hurdle and Back Take Offs
- Front Dive Tuck and/or Pike
- Front Somersault or Front 1 1/2
- Back Dive
- Progress on Inward Category
Skills Taught in Beginner Diving:
- Proper Approach
- Back Take-off
- Front Jump in the Tuck, Pike, and Straight Position with Approach
- Front Dive Tuck and/or Back Dive with Proper Back Take-off
No refunds will be offered after the start of the session.
If a lesson needs to be canceled for any reason, a make-up lesson will be scheduled. The make-up lesson will be scheduled on the same day of the week and time as the canceled lesson, if possible. There are no refunds for canceled lessons.
No make-up lessons are available for lessons missed by registrants.