1. Coaches may only video tape swimmers for purposes of teaching. Pictures may only be taken for use at the team website. Neither video nor photos may be taken for personal use.
2. Athletes may take personal pictures with permission of all those participating. Any pictures or videos must meet appropriate standards of decency and may not be of such content that might bring disrepute upon either the team or USA Swimming.
3. Parents may not take pictures or videos during practice. At Swimming Competitions
4. Videos or photographs should not be taken from behind swimming blocks at the start of a race or exhibit a child climbing out of the swimming pool.
5. Videos or photographs should not be taken in locker‐rooms or bathrooms.
6. Action shots should not be taken or retained where the photograph reveals a torn or displaced swimsuit Parents have a right to refuse agreement to their child being photographed.
If you do not wish your child to be photographed or videotaped please send that in an e mail to Head Coach Jim Skirboll [email protected]