Mesa Aquatics Club-Masters: dues are $75 a month via auto-pay for unlimited workouts at any of our locations.
Mesa Aquatics Club Registration fee: $25 per year, due at time of registration and January 1st of each year.
USMS Annual Registration: Mesa Aquatics Club members are required to register each year with United States masters Swimming as part of their insurance and member benefits program. Cost is $52 ($28 if joining at the end of the year between 9/1-1/31), and can be done here USMS Registration Select Club code MMAC.
Pre-Pay Discounts are available for those members paying $75 per month as follows: for 6 months = $430, for 12 months = $800!
We also offer the following programs:
1) There is a $5 discount for each additional family member (spouse or child)
2) Mesa Public Schools and City of Mesa employee program that runs $65 a month
3) Veterans-Active Duty Military/College and Young professional (18-24 year olds) program is $60 per month
4) "Seasoned Citizen" rate for those 70+ is $50 per month
5) The "you've paid your dues" program for masters age 80+ is $10 per month
6) Parents of MAC age group swimmers get discounted membership for masters and/or water polo, contact Paul for more information.
All new members receive a "starter kit" that includes a team tee shirt, & cap! Drop us an email (Paul@mesaswims.com) with your shirt size and we will drop your goodies by the pool you are training at.
Our Team is sponsored by Speedo (discounts on Speedo products purchased at East Valley Sports) and by Tri-Sports.com (our members receive discounts for both in store and on-line purchases). We are also sponsored by Gatorade and our members can order discounted products through the club on a monthly basis. For more information talk to Paul & Laura!
Monthly dues are required regardless of how many workouts a member attends and are non-refundable except in the case of injury or illness. Our billing system is automated so you need to notify us if you plan to suspend your account prior to the first day of the month you plan to leave.
A late fee of $10 will be charged on accounts not paid in full by the 10th of the month. A fee of $25 will be assessed to bounced checks. If auto-pay is declined there is a bank processing fee of $5.