Mesa Aquatics Club-Masters: dues are $75 a month via auto-pay for unlimited workouts at any of our locations.
* Note that we collect a "participation fee" on 4/1, 7/1, 10/1 & 1/1 for Mesa Public Schools ($25) and the City of Mesa ($6 resident/$8 non-resident). This fee applies to anyone who swam the prior quarter and is part of the existing dues, so no extra cost. Athletes that suspend their membership prior to the collection of these fees will need to still pay this cost.
Mesa Aquatics Club Registration fee: $25 per year, due at time of registration and January 1st of each year.
USMS Annual Registration: Mesa Aquatics Club members are required to register each year with United States masters Swimming as part of their insurance and member benefits program. Cost is $52 ($28 if joining at the end of the year between 9/1-1/31), and can be done here USMS Registration Select Club code MMAC.
Pre-Pay Discounts are available for those members paying $75 per month as follows: for 6 months = $430, for 12 months = $800!
We also offer the following programs:
1) There is a $5 discount for each additional family member (spouse or child)
2) Mesa Public Schools and City of Mesa employee program that runs $65 a month
3) Veterans-Active Duty Military/College and Young professional (18-24 year olds) program is $60 per month
4) "Seasoned Citizen" rate for those 70+ is $50 per month
5) The "you've paid your dues" program for masters age 80+ is $10 per month
6) Parents of MAC age group swimmers get discounted membership for masters, contact Paul Smith for more information.
All new members receive a "starter kit" that includes a team tee shirt, & cap! Drop us an email (Paul@mesaswims.com) with your shirt size and we will drop your goodies by the pool you are training at.
Our Team is sponsored by Speedo and our local retail partner is East Valley Sports, follow the link to enter our team store.
Monthly dues are required regardless of how many workouts a member attends and are non-refundable except in the case of injury or illness. Our billing system is automated so you need to notify us via email if you plan to suspend your account prior to the first day of the month you plan to leave.
A late fee of $10 will be charged on accounts not paid in full by the 10th of the month. A fee of $25 will be assessed to bounced checks. If auto-pay is declined there is a bank processing fee of $5.