The WHAT Swim School, part of the Woodland Hills Aquatic Team program, is seeking swim lesson instructors.
- Candidates should be available Monday and Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Experienced instructors preferred; salary and hours will be discussed with each candidate.
- Subs are also needed.
- Interested candidates must be willing to obtain background checks.
- WHAT Swim School will reimburse the cost of obtaining all clearances after completion of two one-month sessions of instruction.
- Current lifeguard certifications a plus.
Questions and resumes can be sent to the Swim School Director, Phyllis Rinsma.
The WHSD Director of Aquatics is seeking lifeguards. Candidates should be ...
- Available Monday through Friday evenings, as well as, weekends.
- Possess current lifeguard certification.
- Hourly rate based on experience.
Questions and resumes can be sent to the Director of Aquatics, Charles Lersch.