How to Enter a Meet on the WHAT Website
The process is simple. Click the following link and once you have signed in, you will be brought to a webpage on our team website that will allow you to commit or not commit your child to the meet. If you have more than one child swimming you will see them listed on this page.
- Click here to be linked to the WHAT Meets/Events page (you will need to Sign In to the website).
- Select Attend/Decline for the meet you wish to enter.
Here are the steps if you ARE NOT GOING:
- Click on the Member Names [they default to Not Committed]
- Then click on the Signup Record pull-down and select No
- If No, just click on the [Save Changes] button to save the changes
- If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
Here are the steps if you ARE GOING:
- Click on the Signup Record pull-down and select Yes
- Once yes is selected, you will see the events your child MAY be eligible to swim
- You will also see the best times inserted into the Entry Time field and highlighted in yellow
- Check the Checkbox to the left of the name for those events you would like to swim
- Please take careful notice of the time standards that must be met in the right-side columns
- Once you have finished, click on the Save Changes Button in the lower right
- Repeat the process for additional swimmers
- You will notice that Coach Approval column will indicate Pending after you submit
- Please pay careful attention to:
- Maximum Event Entry Limitations IF PRESENT. Click on the >>View if present.
- Add any notes that you want the Coach to see.
- View Video Demonstration to see this process
- Your coach will review your declaration and APPROVE or REJECT your request.
- Once they submit the final choices you will be able to review the swimmer's entries by signing in and clicking on the Attend This Event button which turns into the Edit Commitment button once you are logged in for any event or meet listed on our team website.
- Look at the Coach Approval column for the events that you have been confirmed to swim.
- For each event number there is a (d/s) listed. The D1 means Day One, D2 means Day 2. The S identifies which session the event is in. S1 means the first session, S2 means the second session, S3 means the third session which may be the morning session of the second day, S4 may be the afternoon session of the second day. The numbers next to the S follows in chronological order all sessions of that meet.