The purpose and mission of the West Allegheny Aqua Club (WAAC) is to provide young swimmers with the skill, desire, attitude, and competitive spirit that will enable them to achieve great things in the pool and in their life.
- To create a safe and supportive environment where children can develop and grow.
- To create a desire and atmosphere in which children improve their swimming skills and reach the goals they have set for themselves.
- To meet the desires of a wide range of athletes, from entry level, to swimmers who wish to compete at the national level.
- To teach young swimmers how to be a valuable part of a team by supporting it and working with others to achieve a goal.
- To empower young swimmers to be champions in and out of the water for a lifetime.
- To establish a comprehensive competitive swim program for our community.