Kroger Community Rewards Program
CASC RACERS has partnered with Kroger to offer the Neighborhood Community Rewards Program for our families. The Kroger Community Rewards Program enables you to link your Kroger Plus card purchases to the CASC RACERS organization. Kroger will make a donation to our team each quarter based on the overall amount of purchases made by families that designate CASC RACERS as their non-profit community organization. The amount of the Kroger donation will vary each quarter and will depend on the total Kroger purchases made by everyone that tags their Kroger plus card to CASC RACERS. We invite our swimmers, alumni and their family members to participate in this CASC/Kroger program.
How do I enroll in the Kroger/CASC Community Rewards Program? The good news is that the program is easy. If you have not yet registered your Kroger plus card online with Kroger, you will need to complete this step initially, before registering for CASC Racers Community Rewards. Once you register online with Kroger and tag your card with CASC, you are all set.
- To register for the program, please visit online at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- If you already have an online account with Kroger, click on Sign In
- New online customers must click on Register or Create an Account.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- Once signed in, you can enroll or update your Community Rewards under Account Settings.
- Enter KX904 or Central Ark Swim Club-Racers; select Central Ark Swim Club-Racers from the displayed list; click Confirm.
- If you are enrolled correctly, you will see the organization's name on the Account Summary page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until you register your Kroger Plus card with the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count toward CASC RACERS.
What do I need to do to continue to earn Kroger/CASC Community Rewards each year? Once you enroll with CASC RACERS as your Community Reward Partner, there is no need to re-enroll each year. CASC RACERS will remain your Community Reward Partner unless a change is made to your account.
How do I apply our Community Rewards Credits to our CASC Fundraising account? In order for us to consistently track family credits, CASC RACERS requires each family to report online their quarterly donation total. We will send a quarterly email as reminder to report quarterly totals. At that time, you should log on to your Kroger account, and obtain your quarterly donation amount from the Account Summary page.
Once you have received your Community Rewards quarterly total from your Kroger online account, you will need to screen shot the information and submit it via email to email@example.com for CASC fundraising tracking. CASC RACERS will retain this information and apply the credits once each quarter.
When will Kroger send the reward credits to CASC RACERS? The Kroger Community Rewards program is set up on a quarterly basis. Quarter #1 is May - July, Quarter #2 is August - October, Quarter #3 is November - January and Quarter #4 is February - April. CASC receives the Community Reward payments from Kroger approximately 30 days after the end of each quarter.
Can I use the Kroger reward credits to pay for monthly dues or other expenses? The Kroger reward credit can only be used toward fundraising. It cannot be applied to cover any monthly dues or other expenses for swimmers or families.