Q: How does billing work?
A: We have two methods of payment that each swimming family has:
1st is your LRAC billing
This is the monthly fee the team charges for training, your annual registration fee, and swim meet entry fees.
· It is a recurring monthly fee.
· The training fees are billed to the automatic EFT you provided to us upon joining on the EFT form. The auto draft takes place on the 12th of each month through the LRAC.
· If you are a member of the LRAC, LRRC, NLRAC, or DAC you will see the fee on your clubs monthly statement.
· Members are required to give a 30 day written notice to cancel their billing.
· All billing adjustments must be made through our swim team coordinator, Kelly Roberts. You may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not tell a coach to cancel. Make sure you notify Kelly Roberts.
2nd is your Team Unify Account
Team Unify is our home base for communication, meet registration, and some team-related activities. Fees for any extra activities offered by the Dolphin Booster Board incurred are billed through our team website (TEAM UNIFY – www.dolphin-laser.com). Samples include: special equipment ordered, team fundraising, and some team functions.
· The team unify fee and draft source are different from the EFT/waiver form you provided in writing upon joining. The draft source for your team unify account is the auto pay source you provided directly to team unify to pay your yearly joining fee and set up for automatic payment at the time of joining.
· These future fees will show up as an invoice item you may view under “my account” on the left hand side of home page under invoice/payment tab.
· Near the end of each month you will receive a computer generated billing summary if you owe any money for that month. Then on the 1st of the month, you will receive an invoice of what amount was drafted from your EFT you provided to team unify for the month expenses. If you choose to cancel, your team unify account must be paid in full.
· The swim team coordinator and office administration cannot view this auto pay source or make changes for you. Only you can.
· Your account balance must be paid in full upon a 30 day cancelation notice.
If you have any questions about this, or other aspect of our team's organizational management, I encourage you to call our office. You can leave a message at 225-5711 or email at email@example.com. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 10am-2pm.
Dolphins Swim Team
Little Rock Racquet Club
#1 Huntington Road
Little Rock, AR 72227
PHONE NUMBER (501)225-5711
Checks for TEAM UNIFY billing get made out to the Dolphin Booster Association.
Swim Team Coordinator
Dolphins Swim Team