Come and join us for the 2018
SUMMER HEAT SWIM season!
The Summer Heat Team (Summer HEAT) is a fun and challenging environment emphasizing technique improvement, teamwork, goal-setting and self-improvement for ages 4 to 18.
Check us out @www.yumaheat.org
- JUne 4, 2018 to July 2, 2018
- Four locations to choose from
- Valley Aquatic Center (Cibola High School) 7:30 am to 8:45 am
- Arizona Western College 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Somerton Community pool 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Yuma Proving Ground time TBA
- Local Monday eventing meets hosted by the Yuma Heat Staff with electronic timing
- $80 for the session
- All swimmers MUST be able to swim 25 yards easily. Contact Coach Mark or Theresa for info on our learn-to-swim program.
Evaluation Dates @ The Marcus pool.
Fri. May 18th 6-8pm
Fri June 1st 4-6pm
Please pick a date, and come prepared to be quickly evaluated in the water.
Equipment Required: Swim Suit and Swim Goggles
Information and on-line registration at: www.yumaheat.org. Click on 2018 Summer Heat tab click on the 2018 Summer Heat link.
Contact: Coach Mark Van Voorst, firstname.lastname@example.org