In the swimming world: It's a matter of honor
Dues Policy: Dues are expected to be paid in honor of the teams commitment to providing a youth sport program with community access.
We know if your kids are swimming they are happy, healthy and involved in the right lifestyle choices. Please honor our team by paying your dues and meet fees in full and on time.
Swimmers will not be allowed to enter the water and swim or enter meets until the membership for the current session is approved.
Membership accounts are approved when account balances are current and the following paperwork has be given to the Coach on deck then processed.
- PRINT OUT OF RECEIPT OF REGISTRATION
- PRINT OUT OF PROOF OF PAYMENT
- VERIFICATION OF AUTO PAY ACCOUNT SET UP. IF 3 MONTH INSTALLMENT OPTION IS SELECTED; MEMBERS MUST SET UP AUTO PAY FOR THE REMAINING TWO PAYMENTS USING EITHER CREDIT CARD OR CHECKING ACCOUNT ROUTING IN YOUR TEAM UNIFIED ACCOUNT. 3 MONTH INSTALLMENT OPTIONS MAY NOT SELECT MAIL IN PAYMENT FOR ANY OPTION. YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BE APPROVED UNTIL YOUR AUTO PAY ACCOUNT IS SET.
- USA REGISTRATION IS CURRENT OR COMPLETED FORM TURNED IN
- NEW MEMBER USA REGISTRATION MUST INCLUDE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE COPY
- REQUIRED PAPERWORK AND ACCOUNT STANDING IS APPROVED.
- MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL CAN TAKE UP TO 72 HOURS OR 3 WORK DAYS.
Members who select to register for the three month auto pay installment options must set up auto pay on their team unified account using a current Credit Card or Checking account routing information. Memberships will not be approved using the mail in a check method when selecting the 3 month installment plan. Memberships will only be approved after auto pay is set up by the member.
Members who select to register for pay in full mail in payment by check may experience a delay on account approval until the check has been received by the treasurers office and deposited.
Membership accounts not in good standing are billed a $10.00 late fee monthly and will result in your child being removed from the Coaches attendance list until the account balance is paid.
This means your child will be asked to leave the facility if your membership account is delinquent.
Past due accounts:
Accounts are determined as delinquent the day after invoice due amounts are due. The team runs a monthly report showing past due accounts and the coaches daily attendance sheet is updated that day. If swimmer/s membership is not in good standing the swimmer is not allowed to practice, submit entry to meets or compete until all fees are recorded and the account status is changed.
Swimmer ineligibility due to account status:
Your account status change can take 3 to 5 days to change. If your swimmer becomes ineligible to submit a meet entry due to a delinquent account, the swimmer will not be able to attend the meet in the event that the account is brought current before the meet date. Meet entries are required to be sent to meet hosts in a batch and fees paid as a team, therefore individual late meet entries can not be accommodated.
Membership accounts that are 90 days past due will be turned over to collections.