Follow these steps to OPT OUT of an event.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the "Event" tab along the top of the page.
- All events that require an RSVP have an "Edit Commitment" button under the event name. Select that button. You must OPT OUT of each event separately.
- Now all swimmers associated with your account should come up. Select the name of the swimmer you want to OPT OUT.
- Now under "Declaration," use the pull down menu to choose the "No, thanks, [swimmer name] WILL not attend this event." You can leave a note for the coach if you would like.
- Make sure to save the changes by selecting "SAVE CHANGES" in the bottom right corner.
The following meets DO NOT REQUIRE an OPT OUT because they are invitationals,
which means they have restrictions on which swimmers can swim that meet.
June 16 9-18 Invitational Meet
June 23 Don Baker Invitational Meet
June 30 8 & Under Muppet Meet Invitational
July 13 Pantano League Championship FINALS
*****EVERYONE can swim in the July 12 Pantano League Championship Prelims! Please plan on attending since all swimmers can help their team score points!!!!!******