Follow these steps to RSVP for an event.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the "Event" tab along the top of the page.
- All events that require an RSVP have an "Edit Commitment" button under the event name. Select that button. You must RSVP for each event separately.
- All swimmers associated with your account should come up. Select the name of the swimmer you want to RSVP.
- Under "Declaration," use the pull down menu to choose the either
"No, thanks, [swimmer name] WILL not attend this event." or
"Yes, please sign [swimmer name] up for this event."
- You can leave a note for the coach if your swimmer has a preference on which strokes to swim or if you have important information relating to the event, for example that you have to leave early. Coach will try to accommodate swimmers but will make the final decision.
- Make sure to save the changes by selecting "SAVE CHANGES" in the bottom right corner.