We are offering an Easter Break Swim Camp for campers aged 4 - 13. Dates and times are as follows:
Session 1: March 26 - March 29
9:00am - Noon
Monday - Thursday
Session 2 - April 3 - April 6
9:00am - Noon
Tuesday - Friday
Structured Swimming Instruction for Campers 4 - 13 years old
For the first-time swimmer, the focus of the Dolphin Swimming Club's Easter camp is to teach the fundamentals of swimming. These are: proper body position, breathing, increased comfort level with the water and water safety.
For the developing swimmer, we will teach the basics of freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly and help increase their overall level of fitness. As skill levels enhance, your child will transition from one group to the next. Swimmers will get approximately 2 hours of swim instruction per day.
To ensure the highest level of safety at all times, all instructors will have Red Cross CPR certification.
Registration and Applications
You can register for swim camp at St John's College Pool weekdays between 3pm and 6pm. We urge you to do this to reserve your spot. Please complete the attached application and bring it with you along with payment when you come to register. Space at this years camps will be limited to 50 students per week. Applications are also available HERE
Session 1 - $85
Session 2 - $85
Both Sessions 1 and 2 - $150
**No Registration Fee
What to Bring
All campers will need to bring the following items:
- proper swimsuit, no jean shorts or trunks will be allowed (click HERE to see what proper swimming attire should be worn in the pool).
- girls must wear a swim cap
- shirt, shorts, tennis shoes and slippers to be worn during breaks, before and after camp.
- gym bag for all of the above
- lunch/snack (snacks and drinks will be available at the concession stand)
- goggles ($20), swim caps ($10) boys suits ($30) and girls suits ($40) will be available for sale.
Head Coach - Dolphin Swimming Club
St. Johns College Pool
(242) 424-6658 (if possible please text, whatsapp or email)