Team registration costs:
- Rates will be the same as planned from last year. Registration will be $100 per swimmer/diver. The increased rate from past seasons is due to increased charges from Stand Guard for use of the pool and elimination of the Swim-a-thon event. There will no early bird registration discount since we are just getting registration up mid-April.
- Swimmers/Divers must be registered before coming to practice. There are COVID Protocols that need to be reviewed and signed before coming to practice.
- The BuxMont Swim League and each team have drafted a COVID plan that shall govern the entire league during this 2021 Season. These procedures are subject to change as federal, state and local COVID mitigation regulations are adopted or revised. Please note that your receipt and understanding of the document shall be a requirement of the registration process.
- BuxMont Swim League Covid Plan
- TST Covid Plan
- There will be no specialized high school practice for this summer, due to number limits for practices and needing to get all registered swimmers in during our pool time.
- There will be a revised requirement for all swimmers this year to complete 2 laps unassisted (vs our previous requirement of only 1 lap.) This will be evaluated the first day of practice. Refunds will be provided if required.
- We will be keeping the same suits from last season. If you need new sizes, you can purchase through our team shop at https://www.swimoutlet.com/towamencinswimteam/.
- We are still working on volunteer requirements, but volunteering will give you a chance to see your children swim inside the gates, due to the no spectator rule for the 2021 season.
All team members MUST be pool members.