How to Join CMAC:
1. Schedule a Try-Out ...by appointment ONLY.
If your child is 13 & up, contact Coach Ken at 'Ken@costamesaaquatics.org'.
If your child is 12 & under, contact Coach Kelly at 'Kdullard15@gmail.com'.
2. After Try-Out, your swimmer will be assigned a training group (Gold, Junior 1, Junior 2, Senior 1, or Senior 2).
3. Click "Swim Team" and read page information.
To start Registration, click "Start Registration Here"
4. Create an Account & Set-Up Auto Payments for Team Fees/Monthly Dues
After completing CMAC registration, your account will be listed as 'pending' until it has been approved in the CMAC system. Upon approval, you'll receive a confirmation E-Mail with your log-in information
5. All CMAC Swimmers are required to be USA Swimming Registered
Fill out the USA Swimming Membership Form and return to the Group Coach, along with a $64 Check made out to: "Southern California Swimming"
6. If you are Transferring from another Southern California Swim Club, you must complete a Club Transfer Form.
7. You're Ready to Go!
Swimmers may NOT practice with CMAC until they are registered with CMAC and USA Swimming.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU BEING A PART OF THE CMAC FAMILY!