Welcome to the 2022-2023 Masters Season!
Our Masters program is open to all adult swimmers 18+. Practices, led by an experienced GMAC coach, are organized workouts tailored for all abilities with suggestions for stroke improvement. Our program provides strong motivation for reaching your personal goals . Each swimmer, from the beginner to the elite level athlete, will find something to suit their needs.
All swimmers must be registered and attend only the program that they are registered in.
Practice Packages Available for the WINTER session
All practices will take place at the University of Guelph pool unless there is a last minute change and this would be communicated to members.
- Monday 6-7pm January 9 - March 27, 2023 (No practice Feb 20th) $187
- Monday and Thursday 5:30-7am January 9 - March 30, 2023 (No practice Feb 20th) $391
- Tuesday and Thursday 9-10:30am January 10 - March 30, 2023 $374 (off March 14th and 16th)
- Thursday 6-7pm January 12- March 30, 2023. $204
- Saturday 9:00-10:30am - January 14 - April 1, 2023. (No practice on Feb 18th) $187
- Sunday 8-9:30am January 15 - April 2nd (no practice Feb 19th) $187 (** Feb 5th practice will be 730-9am at the Victor Davis Pool)
STARTING LATER? PROGRAM FEES ARE PRO-RATED BASED ON YOUR START DATE!
Additional Fee: Annual Swim Ontario Masters Insurance $35. This covers you if you continue and sign up for Winter and Spring sessions.
Registration for Winter: opens December 1st 7am at: https://www.teamunify.com/SwimLessons.jsp?_tabid_=47974&team=cagmac
- Arrive on deck to the pool only 5 minutes before your scheduled practice time.