Welcome to the 2021-2022 Masters Season!
Our Masters program is open to all adult swimmers 18+. Practices, led by an experienced GMAC coach, are organized workouts tailored for all abilities with suggestions for stroke improvement. Our program provides strong motivation for reaching your personal goals . Each swimmer, from the beginner to the elite level athlete, will find something to suit their needs.
All swimmers must be registered and attend only the program that they are registered in.
Practice Packages Available for the Winter session
All practices will take place at the University of Guelph pool unless there is a last minute change and this would be communicated to members.
- Monday and Thursday 5:30-7am January 6th - March 31st, 2022 (No practice Family Day Monday Feb 21st) $425
- Tuesday and Thursday 9-10:30am January 4th - March 31st, 2022 $442
- Thursday 6-7pm January 6th - March 31st, 2022 $221
- Saturday 5:30-7am January 8 - March 19th, 2022 (No practice on Feb 19th) $170
- Sunday 8-9:30am January 9th - March 20th, 2022 (No practice on feb 19th) $170
Additonal Fee: Annual Swim Ontario Masters Insurance $35. This covers you if you continue and sign up for Winter and Spring sessions.
Registration for Winter: opens Wednesday December 1st at 7am at: https://www.teamunify.com/SwimLessons.jsp?_tabid_=47974&team=cagmac
We will ask if you are feeling ill at all, that you be mindful of others and stay home.
- Masks must be kept on from the time you enter the Athletic Centre of the UofG until just before you enter the water
- While on deck, please keep 2m apart from others and while in the pool, abide to the coaches as to distancing. We have strict rules from Swim Ontario that we must follow.
- Arrive on deck to the pool only 5 minutes before your scheduled practice time.
- Please come to the pool with your suit on and come through the Universal Changerooms
- Upon leaving, you will exit through the gender specific changeroom and get change and may use showers
- You must complete the UofG Health Screening form and show UofG staff the green checkmark
- Proof of vaccine is required to be shown upon entry
The safety of our swimmers, families and our staff are a priority for the club and will continue to be as we maneuver our way throughout this season. There is much to take into consideration especially within our facilities as allowable swimmers per lane and maximum number of people per facility.