1. Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under 18 years of age.
2. Raffle ticket sellers must advise adult ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
3. If a winning ticket bears the name of a person under 18 years of age, AGLC regulations governing such matters shall apply.
4. Tickets shall only be offered for sale within the Province of Alberta.
5. A purchaser and/or winner does not have to be a resident of Alberta, provided they were present in the Province of Alberta at the time of purchasing the ticket. (Example: A visitor to Alberta who purchases a ticket at a local display within the Province.)
6. If a winning ticket bears the name of more than one person, the Society shall award the prize to only one of those persons named, and neither the Society nor the AGLC shall be responsible for any disputes that may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
7. Only the Raffle Chairperson and the designated individual who will assist in conducting the draw, shall be prohibited from purchasing tickets. All other persons meeting the aforesaid criteria shall be permitted to purchase tickets. The draw will be witnessed by one executive member and one person of the public who does not have a ticket or an interest in the draw.
8. If a minimum of 750 tickets are not sold before April 28, 2019, the draw date(s) may be extended or the raffle canceled upon AGLC approval. If the raffle is canceled, the purchasers will receive full ticket price refunds.
9. Grand Prize Draw will be held at The Leduc Recreation Centre (LRC) in Leduc, Alberta. The draw shall be open to the general public. The exact time of the draw will be posted on the Triton Swimming website and on the Triton Swimming social media outlets in advance of the draw dates.
10. The draw will be conducted in strict accordance with Alberta Gaming Regulations.
11. Retail value of all prizes is $2,865.00. Only 1,150 tickets will be sold at $5.00 each. One prize will be awarded: $2,865 cash (estimated value).
12. Draw date for Final Draw – Saturday, May 11, 2019, the ticket drawn shall be considered the winner of the $2,865.00 (estimated value).
13. All reasonable measures will be taken to contact the winner immediately following the draw, including posting the winning ticket information on the Triton Swimming official website. If, after one full year, a winner has not come forward to claim their prize – despite all reasonable methods to contact them being exhausted - TCSS shall apply to the AGLC to have the value of the unclaimed prize accrue to their own charitable purposes.
14. Once a ticket has been purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the unlikely situation where the raffle as a whole has been canceled.
15. Raffle Licence #520971.
16. Any tickets not meeting AGLC requirements for being drawn will be VOID. No refunds will be given.
THE RAFFLE WINNER DRAWN ON MAY 11, 2019 IS MR. PETER BALONYK OF WETASKIWIN.