PRINTER FRIENDLY FEE SCHEDULE with Terms & Conditions below:
Click link here =>2021/2022 FEE SCHEDULE
Triton Swimming Terms & Conditions
- *New* Triton Teen Fit classes are for Non-Competitive swimmers ages 13-17, or at the discretion of the head coach. Swimmers must be able to swim 25 metres unassisted.
- *New* Novice 1 is two (2) 45-minute training sessions per week.
- Novice 1, Novice 2, Novice 3 and Triton Teen Fit are per session fees. Two (2) 15-week sessions will be offered (Fall and Winter). There is no fundraising nor volunteer commitments for pre-competitive training programs.
- Pre-Competitive Fall Session is offered October 3, 2021, to January 29, 2022.
- Pre-Competitive Winter Session is offered January 30, 2022, to May 19, 2022.
- For Pre-Competitive and Competitive, there is no swimming on Statutory Holidays.
- For Pre-Competitive, there is no swimming December 20th to January 2nd.
- For Pre-Competitive, all registration fees and interval fees are billed in advance. Fees are due in full at the time of registration. Members can opt to pay the registration fee and half of the interval fee immediately, and the remaining balance by November 15th (Fall Session), or March 15th (Winter Session).
- There will be no refunds resulting from training cancellations or mandatory quarantine requirements as a result of COVID-19.
- If a swimmer is absent or misses his/her training practice due to COVID-19 (or any other reasons), the swimmer is not entitled to any "make-up" training practice sessions.
- For Competitive, all interval fees are billed in advance and are due by the 10th of each month. A late fee of $25 is assessed on unpaid balances as of the 11th of each month.
- Swim meet fees are invoiced in advance and are due prior to the meet start date.
- For Competitive, members agree to pay a deposit which includes a Registration Fee and one (1) Interval Fee. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Annual fee does not include registration fee.
- Competitive volunteer commitments are mandatory. A volunteer security fee (deposit) in the amount of $100 is required at the time of registration. Once a member fulfills all volunteer commitments for the season, the member's volunteer security deposit in the amount of $100 will be credited to their member account. Volunteer commitments must be fulfilled by April 30th. Missing one scheduled volunteer shift will result in a $100 fine.
- All Novice and Triton Teen Fit classes will have a maximum of 6 swimmers per lane. Additional swimmers per lane are at the sole discretion of the Head Coach.