REGISTRATION FEES AND FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT
Each member will responsible for the following fees:
- Full registration fees for the entire season (even if your swimmer does not swim the entire year)
- All meet fees as incurred. BTSC pays all meet fees in advance. Once a swimmer has signed up for a meet, they incur the obligation to pay for a meet (regardless if they attend or not). This applies to both away and home meets.
- All association fees: SNC (Swimming/Natation Canada) and Swim Ontario Fees
- All fundraising fees. These can either be raised through fundraising activities or paid by the member.
- All volunteer point fees. Members who do not earn their total expected points will pay a penalty of $1.00 for every point not earned.
BTSC has a "No Refund" policy.
Fee schedule: For members who have selected 3 installments, the payments are due:
- At time of registration
- November 1st
- December 1st
Note: 3 installments can only be used by members who register by Oct 1st.
There will be 2 times a year that the fees will be discounted:
- If your swimmer joins the Club after December 1
- If your swimmer joins the Club after March 1
For more information, click on the links below:
*fundraising installments are due on Feb 15 and May 15 each year
CANADIAN TIRE JUMPSTART APPLICATION