Steerman’s Quality Meats - Fundraiser
We are pleased to offer you a fundraiser you can sink your teeth into! In co-operation with Steerman’s Quality Meats.
- Supporting a local PEI farmer!!! Located in Vernon Bridge.
- Sells easily - most people use every day
- Extremely high-quality product;
- burger has little to no fat and bacon is so delicious and both are full of flavour
Check out their website for some great articles and photos of their farm Steerman’s Quality Meats.
Fundraising dollars will be credited to your swimmers account which you can see by logging into your account and clicking My Account on the left of this screen.
- $10.00 from every case of meat sold will go to the 100% swimmer’s account
- With the exception of the Turkeys & Chickens which are at 17% of sales to swimmer
- Or ask the Fundraising event coordinator to donate your profit to the club.
- This makes for great savings per pound for your personal use
- If you sell 10 cases of chicken breast you will get $100 credit to your account.
Next Order Details
November Meat Fundraiser
- Meat Fundraiser November - Order Form
- Wednesday, November 21 – 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm - Forms and payment collection in front of pool window.
- Thursday, November 29 – Steermans Order Delivered
December Fresh Turkey & Frozen Chickens Fundraiser
- Turkeys & Chickens Fundraiser December - Order Form
- Chickens Frozen only for about a week at farm prior to deliver
- Wednesday, December 12 – 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm - Forms and payment collection in front of pool window.
- Friday, December 21 – Steermans Order Delivered
Upcoming Meat Fundraiser Delivery Dates
- Thursday, January 31 – Steermans Order Delivered – Order form will be posted by January 9
- Thursday, March 14 – Steermans Order Delivered – Order form will be posted by February 15
- Thursday, April 25 – Steermans Order Delivered – Order form will be posted by Friday, March 29
- Thursday, June 6 – Steermans Order Delivered Order form will be posted by Friday, May 10
Order Collection & Delivery Details
- 5:45 pm SHARP – on each delivery date. Pick up will be in the back-parking lot of the Bell Aliant Centre, rink end. We will be parked at the lower end of the parking lot across from the Soccer field
- All money must be passed in during order collection times
- Payments from your customers can be made in cash or cheque. Cheques must be made payable to Charlottetown Bluephins Aquatic Club (CBAC)
- Cash Payments: If you receive cash from any of your fundraising orders please write a cheque, payable to CBAC, for all cash that you collected. This makes the process of collecting orders much faster for you and the CBAC Fundraising Volunteers.
- Please be on time to pick up your orders.
- Participants are responsible for picking up and delivering the orders that they sold
- If you have any questions contact the Fundraising Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers always welcome – Many hands make light work!