Prior to registering, please read:
Assessments for New Members:
- For new Age Group (Youth) swimmers, an assessment will be required to place you in the appropriate group.
- We will be running assessments on Tuesday, September 4, Wednesday, September 5, and Thursday, September 6 at the Vancouver Aquatic Centre between 4 and 5:45 pm.
- Assessments will be ongoing throughout the season on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. beginning September 11, and continuing throughout the season. To schedule an assessment, please contact Coach Khosro at email@example.com.
- SOME OF OUR GROUPS ARE FULL. PLEASE COME FOR AN ASSESSMENT BEFORE REGISTERING.
- When you register online, you will be prompted to input your credit card information, and to pay the per family seasonal membership fee of $100. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. For returning swimmers, please check your emails for your group allocation. For new swimmers, the group placement will happen after the assessment.
- A summary of our Age Group Programs and descriptions of each training group can be found by clicking here.
- In addition to our regular season Age Group programs, we will be running camps for members and non-members in July.
Please contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require any further information.