WHY ARE THE CARLETON PLACE WATER DRAGONS SEEKING SPONSORS?
Training for competitive swimming requires an abundance of pool time. Our swimmers are in the water anywhere between 3 and 18 hours per week. Pool time is both expensive and hard to come by. The lack of affordable time is the greatest challenge the Carleton Place Water Dragons faces. Through the development of successful partnerships with companies and individuals, our competitive swim program is becoming more affordable and available to a wider range of athletes. It will continue to give opportunities to swimmers at every level of the sport.
Carleton Place Water Dragons offers a range of sponsorship levels to appeal to a wide range of sponsors. We can also customize a sponsorship package allowing your organization sponsoring flexibility.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP?
As a sponsor of competitive swimming with the CPWD, you will join the ranks of many businesses that have recognized the value of demonstrating support for youth activities in the community.
- Your sponsorship will assist CPWD to continue to be a strong contender in the sport of swimming and further the dreams and aspirations of our swimmers
- Your sponsorship can establish a very positive association of your product or service with CPWD, in order to distinguish or enhance your profile in the community
- As a province and country we are seeing a strong shift towards teaching the importance of physical activity and fun to our youth. You can be part of this crucial initiative.
- By supporting CPWD you are allowing our club to inspire young people to become and remain active throughout their childhood and leave a lasting legacy that will continue for the rest of their lives.
- Unlike professional sports, amateur sport and non-profit organizations such as the CPWD are supported mainly by dedicated volunteers and require external funding and sponsorships to ensure their continued success.
CHECK OUT OUR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE TODAY!