THANK YOU - 2017-2018 SPONSORS
Foothills Stingrays Swim Club
Five Year Vision
Develop swimmers and families to create a culture of sustainable provincial, national, and international swimming excellence.
This will be accomplished:
- Through community education and political engagement.
- Create a board level position responsible for this initiative
- Organize local aquatic user groups to create a larger and more effective voice in the community
- Seek representation on influential/political boards to further the aquatics agenda in our community and membership catchment area.
- Through effective education of the FSSC membership.
- Create a sustainable program to develop appropriately educated mentors for all levels of the club.
- Develop progressive parent/guardian education programs
- FSSC-101 for first time registrants
- FSSC-201 for age group trials groups
- Through highly effective club governance and administration.
- The Board creates, evaluates, communicates, and upholds policies in support of the Club’s Vision and in alignment with SNC and Swim Alberta guidelines
- Develop a living operations manual for club management and governance .
- Create an effective committee structure that spreads the club’s work among a larger group of members while serving as a development program for future Board members
- Mandate an annual season planning meeting by Board immediately following the AGM
- Continuing and focused education for Board members
- By ensuring FSSC is financially sustainable.
- Maintain reserve fund at a minimum of $125,000, reviewed annually by the board to ensure the club’s sustainability is secure
- Registration fees support the core wet and dry land training programs including coaches, pool rental and related program expenses
- Fundraising supports non-core programming and activities. Families can initiate fundraisers to offset their fees.
- Through innovative, effective and progressive training programs structured to support and deliver the performance goals and objectives that support the Club’s Five Year Vision.