Over 40 years of swimming excellence
What is the best way to watch your swimmer at a swim meet?
Officiating and being up close to all the action!
To be a Level I official you need to do the following:
- Take the Timer/Safety Marshall Clinic
- Complete 2 successful deck evaluations as a Timer on the deck
To be a Level II official you need to do the following:
- Take the Strokes and Turns Clinic
- Complete 2 successful deck evaluations as an Inspector of Turns or Stroke Judge on the deck.
- Take any ONE of the following clinics: Chief Timer, Clerk, Starter, Chief Finish Judge, or Meet Manager
- Complete 2 more successful deck evaluations in ONE of the positions above (the one you took the clinic for).
We look forward to seeing you on the Deck!