To provide an opportunity for individual swimmers to reach their maximum potential through a positive experience in the sport of swimming. We also encourage and foster individual growth, team spirit and sportsmanship.
High River Tigers Swim Club will provide a sustainable and nationally recognized community based competitive swim program for the greater High River area.
- Promote non-competitive and competitive programs for the development of swimmers in High River and area.
- Teach, develop and refine competitive swimming skills including stroke technique, fitness and conditioning, mental skills, and nutrition.
- Provide an opportunity for swimmers to learn a sport that is a life skill, and can be enjoyed throughout ones' entire life.
- Provide for all levels of swimmers the training and competition consistent with ability, needs, desires, attitudes and performance; while maintaining a commitment to competitive excellence.
- Create a unique peer support and soical group that will enhance each individual's swimming experience and ability to achieve personal goals.
- Provide club members and their families with opportunities and training for self-development and leadership in hte management and operation of the club and of swimming competitions.