**Please note that while we provide general equivalency levels from lessons' swimming, we still require an assessment of all NEW Mini Hyack registrants. This is to ensure the most appropriate and effective level placement for the swimmer and the group**
Mini Hyack Level 1:
Have taken swimming lessons before.
Minimum age 6, Max age 7, maximum participant 4/ lesson
Mini Hyack Level 2:
Completion of Mini Hyack Level 1
Aqua-quest 7-8, Swim Kids 7-8
Maximum participants: 6 - 8; Maximum age: 7 - 8 – 9 (NO 10 and older)
Mini Hyack Level 3:
Completion of Mini Hyack level 2
Aqua-quest 9 and up, Swim Kids 9 and up
Maximum participants: 6-8; Maximum age: 7- 8 -9 (NO 10 and older)
- There is No Online registration!
- Assessment sessions (with appointment only at the Hyack office 604-461-0550 or e-mail email@example.com)
- The minimum age is 6 to join our Mini Hyack Program
- Registration starts one week prior to the session!
- Proof of previous swimming levels (Mini Hyack report card) must be presented when registering!
- Without 'Mini Hyack" report card/Hyack assessment flyer (with coach's signature!) you won’t be able to register to the program.
- Swimmer not in the appropriate Level will be moved to another.
- Despite having any Red Cross Swim Kids Program/Level, everyone should have an assessment to ensure proper swimmer placement in the group.
- If swimmers sign up after the start date, parents must show receipt of payment to coach upon arriving.
- We do not accept new registration two weeks after the start date.
- Minimum participants to run the lessons is 3 (if there is less, we need to cancel OR combine groups of the SAME stage
I Can Swim Registration October 7 - December 12, 2019
Registration is going to start on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 after 5.00 pm, at CCAC front desk.