Skills With Phil
At a Glance:
- Our most fundamental level.
- Designed to develop early swimming skills and a love for the sport.
- Swimmers placed in the group will focus on building the basic skills required for the sport while learning to interact with their peers in a friendly, competitive environment.
- Swimmers are at least 6 years of age
- Swimmers train twice a week along with a daily activation routine that starts 15 minutes prior to pool time.
- Swimmers at this level are encouraged to attend HTAC’s in-house meets, such as our Trojan Test Series, these are an ideal stepping stone into the NovaTech level swim meets.
Movement between groups:
Please see the "What level will my child swim at and how will they move through the levels?" section on our FAQ page at:
Swimmers at this level just need a swimsuit, any style, a pair of goggles, towel and a water bottle. All swimmers receive an HTAC cap and tshirt at the beginning of the season.