At a glance:
- Our first NovaTech level competitive squad
- Swimmers in Trojan Gamma are expected to attend in-house meets and are encouraged to attend the NovaTech swim meets.
- Swimmers should be familiar, but not proficent, with all 4 strokes and have an understanding of what consists in a typical practice (drill, pull, kick etc.).
- Ranked at FUNdamentals with the Canadian Sport For life Level
- Swimmers at the Trojan Gamma level practice hourly, 3 hours a week with mandatory 15-minute activation routine prior to pool time.
Movement Between Groups:
Please see the "What level will my child swim at and how will they move through the levels?" section on our FAQ page
For a full list of required squad equipment please visit our equipment page
Fees and Registration:
- Gamma members have the flexibility to sign up and pay on a seasonal basis with three sessions spread over the year. We understand and encourage swimmers at this age who wish to participate in multiple extra-curricular sports and activities.
- Click here for annual membership online registration.