At a glance:
- Our most competitive NovaTech squad.
- Alpha group swimmers are expected to be fully qualified at NovaTech Level 2 and currently approaching or qualified at the Nova Scotia Age Group standards.
- Alphas are younger to middle school aged children who demonstrate potential interest in full commitment to competitive swimming. Ideal age ranges are 9-12 years for girls and 10-13 years for boys
- These swimmers are confident in both practice and meet procedures and protocols.
- Ranked as FUNdamentals with The Canadian Sport For Life, Trojan Alphas are learning to train.
- Swimmers at Trojan Alpha level practice hourly, 5 hours a week with mandatory 15-minute activation routine prior to pool time.
- Expected attendance is at least 80% Missed practices for alternate sports qualifies as 100% attendance.
To view the Trojan Alpha schedule, please click here
Movement Between Groups:
Please see the "What level will my child swim at and how will they move through the levels?" section on our FAQ page
For a full list of required squad equipment please visit our equipment page
Fees and Registration: