At a Glance:
- Swimmers in Atlantic White are expected to qualify for Nova Scotia Provincial Championships and compete on the Atlantic Canadian level for the entire competitive season
- These athletes are experienced and comfortable in a competitive swimming environment.
- Atlantic White swimmers are learning to be accountable for their own training and meet performance.
- These swimmers are moving towards mastering the fundamentals of the sport and are beginning to explore advanced training protocols and expectations.
- Missed practices for alternate sports are counted at 50%, but full commitment to swimming is encouraged
- Ideal age ranges are 12-14 years for girls and 13-15 years for boys.
- Swimmers at the Atlantic White level swim 10.5 hours per week. Each practice includes a mandatory 15-minute activation routine prior to pool time. Swimmers also participate in Strength and Conditioning sessions.
To view the Atlantic White schedule, please click here
Movement Between Groups:
Please see the "What level will my child swim at and how will they move through the levels?" section on our FAQ page
For a full list of required squad equipment please visit our equipment page
Fees and Registration: