At a Glance:
- Atlantic Silver is one of multiple graduation points from the Trojan program.
- This group can support athletes from the age of 14 until high school graduation, or swimmers may find themselves transitioning into Atlantic White or Blue at some point prior to graduation.
- Swimmers in Atlantic Silver are fully qualified for the Nova Scotia Junior Festival and are working towards qualification at the Nova Scotia Provincial level.
- These swimmers are continuing to develop the fundamentals of this sport and are beginning to explore advanced training protocols and expectations.
- These athletes are comfortable in a competitive swimming environment. Atlantic Silver swimmers will be accountable for their own training and meet performance
- Swimmers in this group are able, and encouraged, to pursue alternate activities such as school bands, social clubs, other sports, the IB program, etc.
- Practices are 6 hours weekly and each practice includes a mandatory 15-minute activation routine prior to pool time.
- Atlantic Silver swimmers participate in Strength and Conditioning sessions .
To view the Atlantic Silver schedule, please click here
Movement Between Groups:
Please see the "What level will my child swim at and how will they move through the levels?" section on our FAQ page
For a full list of required squad equipment please visit our equipment page
Fees and Registration: