At a Glance:
- National is an elite training squad designed for those who compete and win at a national level
- Full commitment to swimming is expected and athletes will be accountable for their own practice and competition performance.
- These swimmers are fully qualified at the Canadian Junior Championships or the Canadian Swimming Championships level.
- These swimmers are expected to excel in a performance level training environment that will focus on what each individual athlete needs to achieve success.
- Swimmers are invited to this group by the Head Coach
- Athletes in National swim 15.5 hours a week with a mandatory 15-minute activation routine prior to pool time as well as Strength and Conditioning sessions
- Fully Qualified for SNC Championship Level Meet (CAGC, ECC, CSC, CST)
To view the National schedule, please click here
For a full list of required squad equipment please visit our equipment page
Fees and Registration: