Here is a run-down and feel free to add/delete items.
- tent or sun shelter for inside and outside meets (No Tents indoors for Red Deer meet)
- blankets or foamie mattresses
- LOTS of towels
- books, electrical devices, or similar things for parents for the day
- stuff for the kids to do when they are not swimming
- Sharpie felt, pens, highlighters all for marking heat sheets and swimmers with events
- cooler or food bag with snacks, drinks, and whatever for the day for your family. Sometimes food is available but not always and we start early in the morning.
- lots of drinks... these kids work hard and play hard all day long!
- cash to purchase food or raffle items if you wish
- lawn chairs or folding seat
- extra goggles and swim caps are a good idea for when your swimmer looses or breaks their pair