Who are we? Swimmer centered, coach led, board supported, and parent powered, the Kelowna Aqua Jets are a competitive swim club which operates under the umbrella of Swim Canada, in affiliation with Swim BC.
We are fortunate to have nationally certified coaches using training facilities at H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre, the Kelowna Family Y in Rutland and Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre in West Kelowna to provide local youth with opportunities to participate in Jamborees, Regional, Provincial, National and International competitions.
Our Mission is to provide a competitive swim program that operates to create a cohesive team atmosphere, where each swimmer is enabled to be the very best they can be. We believe that through the leadership of a qualified, professional staff and strong club values anything is possible.
Why is Sponsorship needed? The Kelowna AquaJets is a non-profit organization with a current membership of 350 swimmers ranging from beginners to Olympic Trials Qualifiers. Our coaches are highly dedicated to providing the swimmers with every opportunity to reach their potential as individuals and as competitive swimmers. Volunteers direct and manage our club, however, a significant amount of funds are necessary to run a successful swim program and keep fees affordable for its members. Some of the costs include coaching, pool rental, equipment, and team travel.
What are the Advertising Opportunities for your Business? In the 2018 -2019 Season the Kelowna AquaJets will host 4 Jamborees and 3 Regional Swim Meets bringing over 1,000 participating swimmers and families to Kelowna. A swim meet is a great venue to advertise and promote your business as swimmers and their families remain at the pool and on deck for most of the weekend. By participating in our advertising program, you are gaining exposure for your business and demonstrating your support for a large group of local athletes striving to reach their fullest potential both in the pool and in life!
* KAJ is a Non-profit society therefore amounts received are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution for businesses or individuals, however, amounts received may be tax deductible as advertising and/or marketing expenses for businesses.
If you have or know of a business that could benefit from advertising at our Kelowna Aquajets Swim Meets and/or on our Website please contact Thomas Robinson at email@example.com
#1. Heat Sheet Ad Package – This is the program for the swim meet and is the swimmer / family guide for the weekend. It outlines all the details of each swim race and is referred to constantly throughout the meet. There are a variety of options to choose from, please refer to our Sponsor Agreement for prices.
Benefits: Every family that participates in the swim meet will see you’re add. Out-of-town families may be encouraged to patronize your business while they are here. KAJ families will also be encouraged to make a special effort to support Heat Sheet Advertisers.
#2. Heat Sheet / Website Package - $500 - This great combination package includes a 1/4 page on the outside back page of our 3 meet Heat Sheets (one per each main swim meet) plus your company logo (and website click through) on the Sponsor Page of the Kelowna AquaJets Website.
Benifits: In addition to the exposure at each swim meet through the much used heat sheet, the KAJ Website is visited by swimmers and their families on a weekly basis. Placing your company logo on the sponsor section of our website increases your visibility and demonstrates a higher level of support to the club and the swimmers.
#3. Lane Sponsors - $600- At all of our KAJ hosted Swim Meets and Jamborees this year, we will place professionally produced signs at the end of each lane and a banner on the wall to advertise the support of our Lane Sponsors. There are 8 lane sponsorship opportunities. Commitment to be a lane sponsor must be made at least one week prior to our Fall Classic Swim Meet.
Benefits: In addition to the exposure you will get at each of our 3 KAJ hosted swim meets and 4 Jamborees, KAJ will also list your company logo (and website click through) on our Home Page and in the sponsor section of our website.
MAJOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
#4. Silver Sponsorship - $500 - $999 per year
You choose which one of our three regional meets you would like to sponsor. For that meet, you will receive:
- Logo placement on the Heat Sheet as one of our meet sponsors
- Wall plaque for your place of business
- Your logo (and website click though) on the home page of the Kelowna AquaJets website
#5. Gold Sponsorship - $1000 – $2499 per year
You choose which one of three regional meets you would like to participate as a sponsor. For that meet, you will receive:
- Front page logo placement on the Heat Sheet as one of our meet sponsors
- The option of having an on-deck presence at the meet you are a sponsor of (on a first –come, first-serve basis)
- Wall plaque for your place of business
- Your logo (and website click through) on the home page of the Kelowna AquaJets website
#6. Platinum Sponsorship - $2500 or over per year
You will become a sponsor of the Kelowna AquaJets Swim Club and automatically a sponsor of all swim meets.
- Leading front page logo placement on the Heat Sheet as one of our club sponsors and your logo (and website click through) on the home page and on the sponsor page of the Kelowna AquaJets website
- The option of having an on deck presence at one of our 4 main meets (availability to be reviewed)
- The option of participating in our year end banquet
- Recognition by the meet announcer at all home meets
- Wall plaque for your place of business presented at the end of season
Benefits of Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsorship: These more extensive packages provide exposure to all the swimmers and their families though the Heat Sheet, the KAJ Website, and your presence on deck at the meet