2017-2018 Season Registration Process
Note for New Swimmers
Contact us at Viki@swimkingston.ca to request a free 10-minute assessment that will determine the appropriate placement of your swimmer. A coach will then contact you to set this up and upon successful completion, we will notify you that you can start the Registration process below.
1. Review Fees
Refer to Fee Payment Schedule and Other Fees to determine the fees that will be payable. If helpful, keep those webpages open or print them off to have for easy reference during the Online Registration process.
2. Start Online Registration
Click on Start Registration on the panel to the left to begin the Online Registration process. Follow the prompts.
Online Registration Process:
- Confirm all your information:
- Billing info
- Parents/Guardian info
- Insurance and Emergency Contact info
- Select for each swimmer:
- name, birthday, clothing sizes, physician info, medical notes, payment terms (refer to your Fee Payment Schedule at this point), swim group
- Read and accept the:
- Medical Release Waiver
- Volunteering Commitment Agreement
- Consent for Use of Personal Information
- Review total amount and make payment by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
Your total that is paid at Registration includes:
- $50 or $100 Non-Refundable Downpayment towards Program Fee (depends on Swim Level)
- any outstanding balance on your account
3. Register with Swimming Canada
Once we confirm payment, your swimmer will have their status on the KBM website changed from "Waiting for approval" to “Active”.
Once active, you will receive further directions on how to register your swimmer(s) with Swimming Canada. This registers your swimmer with the appropriate governing bodies, makes them eligible for insurance coverage and entry into competitions.