Who We Are
Lakeshore Swim Club strives to enable children to be the best swimmers they can be, while instilling in them a strong sense of team spirit. No child committed to excelling in the pool, and demonstrating respect for others, will be left behind.
Our Club is built on the following foundation:
- The Club offers competitive and development swimming programs to youth.
- The Club is a not-for-profit organization.
- The Club is governed by a Board of Directors.
- The Club is based in the west end of Toronto, at Gus Ryder pool.
- Our coaches respect the abilities, and are committed to the development, of all swimmers.
- Practices are held after school hours and on weekends.
- Competitive members purchase mandatory clothing and equipment as defined at the start of each competitive season.
- Each member family contributes their time to the operations of the Club and to the organization and officiating of swim meets hosted by the Club. This, in turn, keeps fees reasonable.
- Any growth in the membership is controlled and considered.
- The members act in accordance with the Swim Ontario Comprehensive Code of Conduct and Ethics.