Exciting times! As we've heard that gyms and pools have been moved to Phase 2 we are going to be posting some documents that will need to be filled out by our swimmers before any of these activities can be executed.
Here is the latest guideline from Swim Alberta with regards to the new change to Phase 2 and what this means for Swim Clubs.
Governing Body and AHS Information
NCSS- Calgary Information
NCSS Daily Health Questions to be asked by parents before school or swimming LINK
NCSS Health Procedure + Responsibility form - LINK (Oct 11, 2020) (to be filled out by all parents/guardians)
NCSS Guidelines - LINK
Parent/Guardian Checklist (Oct 30, 2020) – Fillable PDF (filled out by parent/guardian before 1st day) Please email the filled form to [email protected]
Staff/Coach/Volunteer Checklist (Oct 30, 2020) – Fillable PDF (filled out by Coach before 1st day, emailed to Head Coach)
Thornhill Pool Guidelines - LINK
***NEW*** (Oct 11, 2020)
COVID 19 Procedures + Responsibility Form
- Fill out the form once for each swimmer in the program - LINK (parents must ask daily health questions before the child goes to school or swimming)
- Parent/Guardian to ask Daily Health Screening questions each morning on workout days
- NCSS Squad Coach to re-ask health screening questions to swimmers before removing masks
- NCSS Squad Coach or Mentor Coach will send the swimmer home if health status has changed since the morning and the swimmer has developed COVID symptoms
- NCSS Squad Coach will complete the contract tracing for each workout and keep records for 3 weeks.
- Please notify Mentor Coach David Loyola ([email protected]) if your swimmer is going to miss a workout due to an illness or the development of COVID Symptoms.
- Please notify Mentor Coach David Loyola ([email protected]) if your swimmer gets tested for COVID-19.
- Please notify Mentor Coach David Loyola ([email protected]) when you received your test results.
**All documents updated to the latest version and listed by dates**