Exciting times! As we've heard that gyms and pools have been moved to Phase 2 we are going to be posting some documents that will need to be filled out by our swimmers before any of these activities can be executed.
Here is the latest guideline from Swim Alberta with regards to the new change to Phase 2 and what this means for Swim Clubs.
Governing Body and AHS Information
Swim Alberta - Return to Swimming + Competition Ver #8 (Oct 30th, 2020)
Return to Swimming Stage 2 - Q+A (June 25, 2020)
Swimming Canada Return to swimming - Ver #2 (July 10, 2020)
Swimming Canada Navigates a Successful and Risk Mitigated Return to Swimming Training - (Oct 29, 2020)
NCSA Return to Training - Genesis Place (July 27, 2020)
Cohorts for Swimming (Oct 30, 2020)
NCSA Return to Swimming Plan 2020-2021 (Oct 30, 2020)
Guidance for Parents of Children attending School - (Oct 30, 2020)
Covid Information for Albertans - (Oct 30, 2020)
Symptoms + Testing - AHS (Oct 30, 2020)
COVID-19 Student Illness Symptoms - AHS (Oct 29, 2020)
For any NCSA planned activity ( workouts/dryland or events), we will need the following documents filled out.
NCSS- Airdrie Information
NCSS Health Procedure + Responsibility form - LINK (Oct 11, 2020) (to be filled out by all parents/guardians)
NCSS Guidelines - LINK
Parent/Guardian Checklist (Aug 26, 2020) – Fillable PDF (filled out by parent/guardian before 1st day) Please email filled form to [email protected]
Staff/Coach/Volunteer Checklist (Aug 26, 2020) – Fillable PDF (filled out by Coach before 1st day, emailed to Head Coach)
Genesis Place Guideline - LINK
***NEW*** (Oct 11, 2020)
COVID 19 Procedures + Responsibility Form
- Fill out the form once for each swimmer in the program
- Parent/Guardian to ask Daily Health Screening questions each morning on workout days
- NCSS Squad Coach to re-ask health screening questions to swimmers before removing masks
- NCSS Squad Coach or Mentor Coach will send the swimmer home if health status has changed since the morning and the swimmer has developed COVID symptoms
- NCSS Squad Coach will complete the contract tracing for each workout and keep records for 3 weeks.
- Please notify Mentor Coach Robin Loyola ([email protected]) if your swimmer is going to miss a workout due to an illness or the development of COVID Symptoms.
- Please notify Mentor Coach Robin Loyola ([email protected]) if your swimmer gets tested for COVID-19.
- Please notify Mentor Coach Robin Loyola ([email protected]) when you received your test results.
**All documents updated to the latest version and listed by dates**