HOW TO LOGIN AND UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
(for competitive swimmers only)
Your login ID will be sent to you through email after you submit the registration package. Once you receive your new login information, please follow the instructions below to access member pages and update your account information.
- Click ‘Sign In’ button found on left side menu bar.
- Enter the e-mail* and password that was sent to you by RHAC admin.
*Please note that the e-mail provided by RHAC is not an actual email address that you have access to, it is simply a login name. Your login name will always be email@example.com, example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘My Account’ found on left side menu bar.
STEP 3 (this is very important)
- Click ‘Add Email’
- Enter an email address that you check frequently as this will the club’s primary way of communicating with you.
- Click ‘Send’.
- Verify and make any changes to your billing information.
- Save account changes.
The next time you log in, you will be prompted with a pop-up window to verify your email address, please do so by following the instructions on your screen. You must enter your rhac id (ex. email@example.com), not your personal email address.