Mini-Marlins Fees 2020-21
Swim Natation Canada (SNC) Registration Fees - Swimming/Natation Canada (SNC) is the governing body for the sport of speed swimming in Canada. SwimSask is the provincial section of SNC responsible for swimming in Saskatchewan. All swimmers must be registered with SwimSask so they are covered by liability insurance. This fee must be paid before participating in any activity with the club. The fees are collected by RYMM and submitted to SwimSask.
SwimSask Fees (Set by Swim Sask)
- 4-6 year olds and non-competitive ($25)
- 7 to 10 year olds - competitive ($80)
- 11 and over - competitive ($130)
RYMM Mini Marlins Fees 2020-21
Mini Marlins Fees consist of two parts:
Annual Registration Fee - $100 to cover the cost of swim cap, social events and other small costs throughout the year. The annual registration fee is the same for all Mini Marlins, whether they swim once or twice each week.
Monthly Fees - to cover the cost of coaching and pool time. The Monthly Fees for Mini Marlins who swim once per week is 1/2 the cost of Mini Marlins who swim twice per week.
||Annual Registration Fee
(All Mini Marlins)3
||Twice Per Week
||Once Per Week
(Swim 2 times per week)
|More than one Swimmer2
(Swim 1 time per week)
|More than one Swimmer2
|Mini Marlins 1
|Mini Marlins 2
|Mini Marlins 3
Paying Your Fees
When you register, you will pay your Annual Registration Fee. Monthly Fees will be billed on the first day of each month, for the previous month (e.g., on October 1 for the month of September).
- See the Groups tab for a description of our Mini Marlins Groups.
- If you have only one swimmer in your family you will pay the "Regular Fee". There is a discount offered for additional swimmers from the same family. The swimmer with the highest monthly fee obligation pays the full fee and the discount is applied to the other swimmers in the family. You can pay your Mini Marlins fee in one lump sum or monthly. If you are moving or need to withdraw your child from the club for any reason, RYMM requires one month's written notice (30 days). The monthly fee obligation will terminate at the end of the month in which a swimmer withdraws from the club.
- The Annual Registration fee is $100.
Subsidy: If you need support to pay your fees, you may be eligible to access sponsorship from Kidsport. Go to www.kidsportcanada.ca for more information.
Please see our Fundraising Tab for information about mandatory and optional fundraising commitments and opportunities.