Saskatoon Junior Goldfins - Learn to Race Swimming Lessons Program Policies
Registration and Payment of Fees
▪ All registration is completed online at www.goldfins.ca If you do not have an account, you must open a new account to begin registration.
▪ Progressing through the JR Goldfins levels does not require any registration changes by you. The Office will make the changes for you.
▪ Registration is for ten months, September 2017 – June 2018 and follows the school breaks as indicated by the 2017-2018 Public School Board Calendar. Monthly swim fee and one-time registration fee is due when you register your swimmer.
▪ When you register online you have the option to pay with a credit card. The credit card will remain in your swimmer’s account for the season. Monthly swim fee billing is completed on the 1st of the month.
▪ If you choose to pay swim fees by cheque, you must provide a cheque dated for the day of registration for the monthly swim fee and the one-time registration fee. You must also provide postdated cheques, dated for the 1st of the month, for the balance of the swim fees (October – June).
▪ Credit card payment is preferred.
▪ Cheques must be received within 5 days of registration or your spot will be opened for another swimmer to register.
▪ Fees must be paid in full by the 1st of every month. Should any account become overdue, all swimming privileges may be suspended until the account is cleared.
▪ All declined credit cards and/or NSF cheques will be assessed a $30 surcharge.
▪ Swimmers can withdraw with a 30 day notice, given on the 1st of the month, with no penalty. ▪ Transfer between locations can be accommodated based on availability.
▪ The Saskatoon Goldfins Swim Club reserves the right to cancel any programs that do not meet the required number of participants. In the event of a program cancelling due to low enrolment, registrants may be provided with alternate registration options. If these options are not suitable, a full refund or credit will be issued without a cancellation fee.
Pool and Deck Rules
Every swimmer must take a shower prior to entering the pool. Outdoor footwear may not be worn on the pool deck. Outdoor shoes must be removed before entering the pool area. Food is not permitted on the pool deck. Glass is not permitted anywhere in the pool area. No exceptions. Bad behaviour will not be tolerated. We ask that parents monitor their children during the lesson. The instructors are there to instruct every swimmer and cannot do that if a child is being disruptive. The instructors have a 3 strike rule. The child will be asked to leave the lesson if they are being disruptive and not fully participating in the class to the best of their ability.
By registering in the JR Goldfins Swim School, I give permission to the Saskatoon Goldfins Swim Club to publish (post) photographs of my child(ren) on the bulletin boards at Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre and the Shaw Centre, Website, Newsletter/Flash and promotional materials.
Acknowledgement – this is what you agree to when you sign into the website and register your child(ren) for lessons. You understand and accept the terms as outlined above as part of your child(ren)’s membership with the Saskatoon Goldfins Swim Club.