It’s an exciting year for Swim-A-Thon. This is the 7th full year with the new automated system that has proven to significantly reduce volunteer time, cash counting and database entry. This is an opportunity for our club to raise a significant amount of dollars through donations.
The RaiseAThon system provides the following benefits to our club:
- Personalized Online Website for our club
- Personalized Swimmer Sites for our Swimmers
- Ability for us to track in real time donations and registrations so we don’t have to extend or chase down families and swimmers.
- All Donations are Online (via Credit Cards) reducing almost 90% of administrative time
- Ability to create a competition within our club between divisions if you desire
- Finally, the ability for us to review who has registered and who we are missing and if they have reached their target.
Our club this year has a goal to raise $15,000. These funds will benefit the entire club by helping keep fees down, paying for pool fees and supporting new equipment purchases. With your help, we know we can achieve this goal!
Our Swim-A-Thon will involve all swimmers and will be held on:
More details will follow!
Please go to our club link at www.manitobaswimathon.ca/sjs (also found on our website) and register your swimmer and start spreading the word to family, friends, business colleagues, social contacts and those that support the sport of swimming in our community, province and Canada.